Last updated: October 23, 2013.
TimeCenter is a service to schedule and manage appointments online, and is owned by TimeCenter AB, Swedish business licence number 556897-7747, Säterigatan 12, 256 67 Helsingborg, SWEDEN. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, TimeCenter AB grants you a limited right, which is neither exclusive, transferable or sub-licensable, to access, use and share this Site and the materials contained on it.
For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby acknowledge and agree that TimeCenter only provides the described online appointment service and in no way is responsible for the performance of the service booked through the TimeCenter service.
DefinitionsThe following definitions are used throughout this Agreement.
- We, Us and TimeCenter always refers to TimeCenter AB as a company or TimeCenter as a service.
- Website or Site refers to www.timecenter.com and other sites owned by TimeCenter AB
- Service Provider is the person, company or organization and its owners, employees, partners or consultants, who use TimeCenter to manage reservations online.
- End users are any users who make an appointment with the Service Provider, either by visiting the Site, or through other contact with the Service Provider.
Summary of terms
- TimeCenter will never send unsolicited e-mail/spam to you
- TimeCenter will never share your personally identifiable information to third parties for commercial purposes. Your e-mail and personal information is safe with us.
- You are responsible for keeping your login information secret
- You agree to fulfill all appointments you make and you will comply with the Service Provider's booking policies
- You agree to the fees charged by the Service Provider and the Service Provider's payment terms.
- You are responsible for contacting the Service Provider if you can not complete and/or attend to your booking
- To prevent abuse, we save your IP address
- When you make an appointment, a user account will be created for you.
- You agree to immediately notify the Service Provider about the unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
- TimeCenter AB can not be held responsible for any loss suffered by you due to someone else using your password or account.
- If you register on behalf of third parties, such as a company, organization or other person, you certify by signing up that you have the necessary permissions from third parties to do so.
User's obligationsYou warrant and represent that you will use the Website in a manner consistent with all rules and provisions of this Agreement and comply with all existing and future policies and regulations for the Site.
You agree NOT to:
- interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website or other users in any way
- pretend to represent TimeCenter AB or anyone other than yourself
- misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- act in a way that adversely affects others' ability to use the Site
- use the Site to participate in activities that violate any applicable law
- use others' data or to log into a server or account which is intended for a different user or to allow third parties to use passwords for unauthorized use of protected pages
- use software, tools, drivers or other technology (including web browsers, spiders, robots or intelligent agents) to interfere with or otherwise use the Website in an abnormal way
- use automated means, (including spiders, robots, crawlers, screen scrapers and the like) to retrieve or process data from the Site, unless expressly permitted by TimeCenter
End user's obligationsAll appointments that an End user makes are binding and must comply with the Service Provider's reservation policy. The End user is responsible to fulfill and attend the appointment that was made with the Service Provider through TimeCenter. If the End user can not attend the appointment, the End user is solely responsible to communicate this to the Service Provider. For security reasons, End user's IP-addresses are saved along with personal identifiable information. This will only be disclosed if required by law or regulation, and then only to a court or other authority.
The End user is solely responsible for compliance with the additional terms and conditions that the Service Provider may apply for using the Service Provider's products and/or services, including but not limited to paying the fees charged by the Service Provider. The End user acknowledges and agrees that TimeCenter does not review or certify the Service Provider's terms and conditions in any way, and that the End user is solely responsible for performing its own review and assessment of the Service Provider, the Service Provider's terms and conditions and the service offered by the Service Provider.
You agree that We may process your PII for the purpose of providing the TimeCenter service, to transfer the PII to third parties as described herein and that our processing may include, but is not limited to, any manual or automatic measure taken with the PII such as gathering, registrating, storing and changing the PII. If the PII provided by you contains PII relating to persons other than you, you are responsible for notifying such persons of the processing and obtaining their consent thereto before providing such PII.
TimeCenter AB agrees that from the creation of a user account, not to disclose PII to third parties, except for the disclosure of and transfer of information to TimeCenter AB's affiliated companies for non-marketing purposes, information which TimeCenter AB by law or regulation is required to submit to a court or other authority, and for third parties that provide us with administrative, technical and/or marketing services such as e-mail and SMS providers, server hosting services and cloud services. Such third parties may be established inside or outside the EU, and you hereby consent to such disclosure and transfers geographically. We handle all data in accordance with the Swedish Personal Data Act (PUL).
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to safeguard your confidential information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure, but we can not guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. We can not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet, and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure of such information. You acknowledge that you submit your personal and confidential information at your own risk.
Marketing and LinksTimeCenter AB reserves the right, which the Service Provider accepts, to insert text, graphics and links to market TimeCenter and its services anywhere on the Website, on the Service Provider's booking page, in messages via e-mail and SMS/text messages, such as confirmations and reminders, and in newsletters.
Communications from TimeCenterTimeCenter AB reserves the right to contact End users directly by phone and/or e-mail only in cases where this is required to complete a booking, or when any situation has arisen which requires this contact. We will never contact you for direct marketing purposes.
TimeCenter automatically sends e-mails and text messages on behalf of the Service Provider to End users, such as in relation to bookings and cancellations. The Service Provider is responsible that the specified e-mail address is correct, and that End users can respond directly to it. TimeCenter is not responsible for any message that does not arrive or for the deliverability of such messages.
Our responsibilityTimeCenter is not responsible for providing help or support to you. We may monitor your use of the service, to the extent permitted by law, to ensure that these terms are complied with, to meet legal requirements or to protect our and others' rights, but above all to maintain the high quality of the service.
TimeCenter is never responsible for the performance of services or products booked through the TimeCenter service.
The End user accepts that TimeCenter AB only provides the online appointment management and booking service, and that the Service Provider is solely liable for the actual performance of the service booked through the TimeCenter appointment service. A termination of your user account with TimeCenter does consequentially not automatically terminate the agreement between you and the Service Provider.
DisclaimerTimeCenter AB, its owners, employees, partners or consultants can not be held responsible for any damage (direct or indirect), including (but not limited to) lost production, lost contracts, lost revenue, lost data, lost information or disruption of production, which in any way is connected with the use or inability to use this Website or its contents or that somehow has a connection with this Agreement. Nor can TimeCenter AB be held responsible if the information on this Site contains mistakes, omissions or inaccuracies.
TimeCenter AB can not provide guarantees regarding the operation of this Site or its security. Information can be intercepted and TimeCenter AB makes no warranties that the Website or the servers that make this Site available are free of viruses or other harmful elements.
TimeCenter AB disclaims all such representations. TimeCenter AB is also not obligated to reimburse users for something that could be a violation of these terms and conditions if it is caused by a Force Majeure event, or circumstances beyond TimeCenter AB's control such as natural disasters, serious technical problems, wars, disputes, malfunction in Internet connectivity and more. That said, it should be stressed that all safety and operational measures are taken daily to ensure a smooth and reliable system.