Pivot Productions, Inc.
John's restoration experience began more than 40 years ago pulling sooty contents out of fire damaged properties for his father's company. Since then John has worked with hundreds of restoration companies across the US and currently offers peer group memberships; on-site consulting, including process mapping, business assessments, and management team development; monthly key indicator bench-marking; and online executive coaching.
- BS, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Course Work, J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Business, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Dr. Terri Bennink is a licensed psychologist and president of Classic Leadership Consulting. For over 30 years Terri has provided hands-on training and development services to organizations in both the private and public sectors throughout the Pacific Northwest and across several states. Her areas of expertise include personal leadership development, executive coaching, assessment and development, conflict management and resolution, and team building and group level interventions.
- Psy.D George Fox University, Newberg, Oregon
- MA George Fox University, Newberg, Oregon
- MS University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon
- BS Linfield College, McMinnville, Oregon